Terms and Conditions
Company STB GH-TEC UG (limited liability)
§ 1 Scope towards entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer valid at the time of the order.
(2) "consumer" in the sense of these terms and conditions shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor independent professional activity can be attributed.
§2 a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following provisions concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders through our online shop http://www.stb-gh-tec.de.
(2) In the case of concluding the contract, the contract with
STB GH-TEC UG (limited liability)
D-31600 Uchte - Germany
Register Court Court of jurisdiction:
Diepholz HRB no. 204395
Registration Number DE 34/143/04750
VAT registration no .: DE 289694580
Tax no. 335/5233/0797
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to sign the sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: the consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully passes provided for in our online shop ordering procedure.
The order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Check the details in your shopping cart
4) pressing the button "Checkout"
5) Registration in the internet shop by registering and entering the applicant information (e-mail address and password).
6) Repeated testing and correction of the respective input data.
7) Mandatory submission of your order.
The consumer can get before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the contained in the web browser used by him "back" button after checking its information back to the website where the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or by closing the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ("Order Confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our online shop: We save the contract and send you the ordering information and our terms and conditions via e-mail. The terms and conditions at any time, see also under http://www.stb-gh-tec.de/Test2/Data/agb.html. Your past orders you can in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders members.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices include the legal VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by cash on delivery, direct debit collection.
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion.
As far as we deliver on delivery, the due date of the purchase price occurs upon receipt of goods.
(1) If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of our products available for dispatch.
(2) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so we do not ship the goods before receiving payment.
§5 Retention of Title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
right of withdrawal
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail address.) Or - if the goods before the deadline expires - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and not before fulfilling our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 . 1 and 2 draft Law and our obligations according to § 312e Abs. 1 Satz 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 BGB. To safeguard the withdrawal period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
The revocation must be sent to:
STB GH-TEC UG (limeted liability)
Auf der Twacht 10
D-31600 Uchte - Deutschland
Fax +49 (0) 5763 - 94 37 61
consequences of revocation
In the case of an effective revocation the mutually received benefits are to be returned and any benefits (eg. As interest). Can you received and benefits (eg. As benefits) give us back unused or partially or only in deteriorated condition or issue, you have to pay us compensation. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you only have to pay compensation only if the uses or the deterioration is due to a deal with the matter, beyond the consideration of the characteristics and functioning. "Examination of properties and functioning" means the testing and trying out the goods, as it is possible and common in a shop.
Parcels are returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods ordered and corresponds to the price of the returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing at the time of the cancellation is not the consideration or a have provided contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Not parcel will be collected from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us with their reception.
End of revocation
§7 Contractual arrangements regarding the return costs upon withdrawal
If you exercise your right of cancellation, so in tune with, § 357 para. 2 BGB, following agreement under which you have to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods ordered and corresponds to the price of the returned goods amount of 40 € does not exceed or if you have not yet paid the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price the thing at the time of cancellation.
Otherwise, the return is free for you.
Section 8 contract language
When contract language is exclusively German.
Version of the Terms Mai.2013
Free Conditions created by agb.de
You can prevent the acquisition by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. It is an opt-out cookie is set, the will prevents future collection of your information by visiting this website:
Please, contact our formulation can be provided that the source
www.datenschutzbeauftragter-info.de be accepted.